Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Calde update

Lincolnshire Seagull

Jul 9, 2009
Just back from watching Calde's Anorthosis team lose 1-2 to the champions Apoel. Admittedly in the pub rather than at the ground.

Our hero played well apart from being beaten in the air a few times. They are playing him at centre back so there were no rampaging runs down the wing. but he is still as passionate as ever, and was arguing with the ref as the players came off!

Adrian Colunga came on for the last 10 mins and looked lively but his one shot on goal was too weak.

Andrea Orlandi was an unused sub for Apoel. I feel sorry for him playing for such a horrible team of foulers, divers, actors and little footballing ability.

Anorthosis on the other hand tried to play football but weren't quite good enough.

I must get to see a Calde game in the flesh soon - so long as it doesn't clash with our many appearances on Sky!

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
The Cyprus League is a good place for old players to finish off their careers rather than in the same standard and the cold of the National League for Dover, Eastleigh or similar.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Just back from watching Calde's Anorthosis team lose 1-2 to the champions Apoel. Admittedly in the pub rather than at the ground.

Our hero played well apart from being beaten in the air a few times. They are playing him at centre back so there were no rampaging runs down the wing. but he is still as passionate as ever, and was arguing with the ref as the players came off!

Adrian Colunga came on for the last 10 mins and looked lively but his one shot on goal was too weak.

Andrea Orlandi was an unused sub for Apoel. I feel sorry for him playing for such a horrible team of foulers, divers, actors and little footballing ability.

Anorthosis on the other hand tried to play football but weren't quite good enough.

I must get to see a Calde game in the flesh soon - so long as it doesn't clash with our many appearances on Sky!
Wasted at the back...should play centre forward

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here