Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Amazing Kayal and Stephens parntnership

Surport Local Team

Jan 5, 2011
The most key partnership for us last season imho was Kayal - Stephens. This season they have only started together in three league games out of 20!! Last year that would have mullered us, now we have a fresh Kayal coming back into the team in few weeks and we are in prime position!!

Well done all concerned at the club!! UTA. :flameboun:flameboun:flameboun

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I have missed a few games so could be wrong but the Leeds game was the first time I saw Stephens reach last year's levels. Sidwell has been a revelation and our most consistent midfielder this season, imo. Norwood also grew into the Leeds game for the best I've seen from him.

Really looking forward to Kayal being back in contetntion

Hugo Rune

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
The most key partnership for us last season imho was Kayal - Stephens. This season they have only started together in three league games out of 20!! Last year that would have mullered us, now we have a fresh Kayal coming back into the team in few weeks and we are in prime position!!

Well done all concerned at the club!! UTA. :flameboun:flameboun:flameboun

We've not been playing that well recently when comparing us to the back end of last season against the likes of Fulham & QPR at the Amex.

It would be nice to shift up a gear for the 2nd half of the season with Kayal & Stephens in full stride, Knocky back to his best and a new mystery 'x' striker playing behind Murray. So much to look forward to!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here