Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ticket

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
I've ordered a ticket for the Blackburn game, but it hasn't turned up yet, is there an email address for ticket queries where I can sort out a ticket at Blackburn

SeafordBHA

Aug 13, 2011
Any tickets not delivered usually taken up there to collect at ground, but better check its not lost in the post. When was it ordered?

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
Any tickets not delivered usually taken up there to collect at ground, but better check its not lost in the post. When was it ordered?

Last Monday Night, I live in student halls so I'm hoping it hasn't got put in the wrong letter box, I mean if you're going to steal a football ticket I imagine Brighton V Blackburn isn't top of the list

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
I've ordered a ticket for the Blackburn game, but it hasn't turned up yet, is there an email address for ticket queries where I can sort out a ticket at Blackburn

Phone supporter services in the morning on 0344 324 6282

I ordered a QPR ticket for my Dad last Monday and that hasn't arrived either yet.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Did you select the post option? The default setting is collect from the Amex and needs to be altered sometimes.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Phone up supporter services 0344 324 6282 and have your order/fan number ready.

Say your ticket hasn't arrived, they will put it through as a duplicate which will be printed at the ground. Collect from Blackburn away ticket stall/office.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here