Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Your ideal Albion themed Christmas present

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Having been lucky enough to play in a match at the Amex earlier this year, with Garry Nelson and Peter Ward, which was a dream come true, I was wondering about something vaguely Albion themed.

The best I can think of is to play poker with Tony Bloom, just to see a master at this craft in action. I'd happily lose my shirt, and he could Sidwell my wife for a final bet, but it would be a privilege just to see how a professional thinks and acts.

bhadebenhams

Mar 14, 2009
DEAN Wilkins and a paddling pool full of olive oil. i would be in SEVENTH (Geddit!!!) Heaven

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2007
Toronto
An afternoon at an OWL SANCTUARY with Chris Hughton

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
The best I can think of is to play poker with Tony Bloom, just to see a master at this craft in action.

Poker with Bloom would be a dream for me as well. I've followed his poker career for a long time.
That reminds me of a story told by a fella talking about the 'shady' world of John Magnier and JP McManus, at the time they were falling out with Sir Alex, over a racehorse.

(Accepting the use of hyperbole) matey said words to the effect of:-

'never play cards with those two.
When I was invited, I'd walk in give them £10k, then try and drink as much expensive whiskey as possible...

...it was cheaper that way'. :lol:

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Three points every league game till season end!(Football season,not festive) :albion2:

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Calde :blush::love:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here