Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Land of the Free

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....

Yeah it is not like any terrorist organization or nut job has ever tried to target a sports stadium before is it....

well at least with several other thousand fans carrying firearms, possibly under the influence of alcohol aswell firing back what could go wrong....

Love America

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing
Yeah it is not like any terrorist organization or nut job has ever tried to target a sports stadium before is it....

well at least with several other thousand fans carrying firearms, possibly under the influence of alcohol aswell firing back what could go wrong....

Love America

Yes, but if a terrorist gets his AK47 though the gate and brings it out he'll be surrounded by about 500 people with guns and itching to use them. If he then drops to the floor he'll take out about 300 without firing a shot. Sounds like a win-win to me.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I was reading about a Texas college which recently voted to allow students to bring guns into the classrooms. But, the college rules ban sex toys on the campus. Guns yes, dildos no. Go figure.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I was reading about a Texas college which recently voted to allow students to bring guns into the classrooms. But, the college rules ban sex toys on the campus. Guns yes, dildos no. Go figure.

According to that article, fans can't bring 'speciality coffees' into stadium but if this legislation is passed, guns will be allowed.

Most commentators say it has little chance of becoming law though

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
One of our secretaries is going to a hen night in Vegas where they go to a rifle range and you can have 25 rounds with an AK-47 – it’s called the Machine Gun Experience.

Whatever happened to getting trashed in the local bar? Only in America

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Can you imagine if the law is passed and Donald Trump went to a Baseball Game with 50,000 fans. I don't think even Hercule Poirot could solve that ''Whodunnit''

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
One of our secretaries is going to a hen night in Vegas where they go to a rifle range and you can have 25 rounds with an AK-47 – it’s called the Machine Gun Experience.

Whatever happened to getting trashed in the local bar? Only in America

You can do this sort of thing in Eastern Europe though. So it's not just America.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
It might pass in Texas or Florida but that law doesn't have much chance in a more liberal Western state such as Washington or Oregon.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here