Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Any news on Jamie Murphy?

Mayonaise

May 25, 2014
Haywards Heath
The way he reacted after playing a ball up the line on Friday didn't look great. I think he has been a bit of an unsung hero and has been pretty decent for us this season so am hoping nothing too serious...

Anybody heard anything?

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
That is surprising as he is your 'protege'. Must be a doubt for Tuesday as the games come around so quickly.

Next couple of months are so busy for me workwise BG I don't even get to any games at all, let alone Brighton matches

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Let alone! **** you pal.

I think that comment was a little unfair. The words ''let alone'' were used quite simply because I was asked a question about a Brighton player and you usually only find things out when you go to the match of a particular club

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Next couple of months are so busy for me workwise BG I don't even get to any games at all, let alone Brighton matches
I guess the January transfer window is a busy time for you ???

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I think that comment was a little unfair. The words ''let alone'' were used quite simply because I was asked a question about a Brighton player and you usually only find things out when you go to the match of a particular club
You said you don't have time to go to games, let alone Brighton matches - ie, if you did have time to go to games, you'd be going to some other matches before you considered going to a Brighton match.

The lights at mod towers are on while they discuss the length of your ban.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
You said you don't have time to go to games, let alone Brighton matches - ie, if you did have time to go to games, you'd be going to some other matches before you considered going to a Brighton match.

The lights at mod towers are on while they discuss the length of your ban.

Through my work I have to go to many games at different clubs. If anyone want to ban me they can do. I still think your comment is unfair, even more so now

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Back to the original question, I think the template is something like:-

Club says 'will miss the next game'.
Truth '4 - 6 weeks'.

Club 'back by the end of the month'
'light training late Feb'.

Club 'out for a short while, more as a precaution as not overly concerned'.
'probable amputation, may never walk again'.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Back to the original question, I think the template is something like:-

Club says 'will miss the next game'.
Truth '4 - 6 weeks'.

Club 'back by the end of the month'
'light training late Feb'.

Club 'out for a short while, more as a precaution as not overly concerned'.
'probable amputation, may never walk again'.

Lol. In way I'd like it to be any of these, even if it was the reason in the last paragraph. The not knowing is the worst thing of all..

An underrated player is our Jamie and we would miss him. Yes ok we have Jiri Skalak who can play on the left wing, but he can't beat a player for pace in the same way.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here