Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Philips sending off detrimental to us

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
He will serve his suspension when Leeds play Reading (#tinpot) so giving our rivals a slight advantage.

Igzilla

Sep 27, 2012
Worthing
Will it not be a chance for someone else to impress and be first choice? I don't know much about Leeds squad, but things like this are always a chance for fringe players to stake their claim.

Diablo

NSC Patreon
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
Philips sending off detrimental to us will serve his suspension when Leeds play Reading so giving our rivals a slight advantage.

I`ve heard some bull in my time but this takes the biscuit... are you seriously suggesting we would be better off if umpire had not spotted handball on line???

Diablo

NSC Patreon
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
I give up, you lot are a load of thickos.
:dunce:

Another intelligent statement ???

1.we`d have been better off if ref hadn`t spotted handball on line so denying us a penalty and allowing Leeds to keep 11 players on pitch

2. Anyone pointing out errors in your argument is a thicko.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Another intelligent statement ???

1.we`d have been better off if ref hadn`t spotted handball on line so denying us a penalty and allowing Leeds to keep 11 players on pitch

Did I say that ? No. I said his suspension gives Reading an advantage when they play Leeds

2. Anyone pointing out errors in your argument is a thicko.

Again, No. Anyone taking the above statement and extrapolating, incorrectly, that I thought we'd be better off without a penalty is a thicko.

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
No point over-analysing cards and suspensions and who they are against IMHO. Thought Bong's suspension might be costly against a highly rated winger, but Pogognoli had him in his pocket all game and was a great asset coming forward. As someone else said earlier, 1 players suspension is another's opportunity, although I accept Leeds perhaps don't have the strength in depth we have

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Let's not look at other factors , players suspended, shit refs etc, just concentrate on what we do when it matters.
Next stop Venkys FC

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here