Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anthony Knockaert has got right up the noses of Leeds.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
From a set of fans who were quite happy to have El-Hadj Diouf in their side for a couple of years.

The irony.

Although given the appearance of 99% of their fans last night, nothing surprises me. Absolute knuckle draggers.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Thank God Skalak was only on for 2 minutes. Those fans would have been hyper ventilating if they had seen how often he is on his arse.

They should be more concerned about the amount of professional fouls their players committed on Murphy after he left their right back with a constant draft in his ear when he kept flying past him so fast

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
The tackle on AK late 2nd half on our right wing which put him down for some reasonable time by their no 25 I think it was didnt even warrant a free kick but I thought it was a definite card.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Diddums.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
The tackle on AK late 2nd half on our right wing which put him down for some reasonable time by their no 25 I think it was didnt even warrant a free kick but I thought it was a definite card.

You cant give a card BG if it is not a foul but I know what you mean. He put Knockeart 3 foot into the air but he actually won the ball first

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
If we had the invisible man on our wing, they'd find an issue with that.
Even moaning the ref didn't see him :cool:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
You cant give a card BG if it is not a foul but I know what you mean. He put Knockeart 3 foot into the air but he actually won the ball first

I accept that but my immediate reaction was that it was a bad foul but it appears the ref got it right but I dont think AK over reacted I think it was the force of the challenge that threw him into the air.

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
He was left clearly limping or in discomfort for a few minutes after a couple of challenges on him. Certainly wasn't conning anyone

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

Aveacarlin'

Jul 5, 2011
Brilliant, I love seeing us do Leeds.......and so easily too. Dirty *******s and completely punching above their weight being in the top 6. Mid table outfit at best
Wankers.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
I accept that but my immediate reaction was that it was a bad foul but it appears the ref got it right but I dont think AK over reacted I think it was the force of the challenge that threw him into the air.

Me neither

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here