Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rebels!

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Thanks. I think this was when Barry Lloyd was manager - but I lived up north at the time. I'll defer to anyone with a better memory!

Just checked and it was Dartford they beat 2-1 in November 1982 in the 1st round. I was on the pitch at half-time playing the bugle with the 5th Worthing Boys' Brigade band. That was a mental day, I can't recall a Woodside Road crowd as big as that one.

Congratulations to Worthing on beating Dagenham. Do we know who they've got in the next round?

Garry Nelson's teacher

May 11, 2015
Bloody Worthing!
Just checked and it was Dartford they beat 2-1 in November 1982 in the 1st round. I was on the pitch at half-time playing the bugle with the 5th Worthing Boys' Brigade band. That was a mental day, I can't recall a Woodside Road crowd as big as that one.

Congratulations to Worthing on beating Dagenham. Do we know who they've got in the next round?

Barcelona: bring 'em on!

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Eagle Slayer

Jul 15, 2007
Worthing

Home to Sutton United

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here