Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Next season IF we are in the Premiership.

Honky Tonx

Jun 9, 2014
Lewes
I'm convinced we will be there. I hear too many supporters saying that Hughton should give those who get us there a chance to show if they can make it at the higher level. I totally disagree. I hope that Hughton and Co are strong enough to Wheel the axe where necessary. There should be no room for pleasantries. Onwards and upwards.

CliveWalkerWingWizard

Aug 31, 2006
surrenden
I'm convinced we will be there. I hear too many supporters saying that Hughton should give those who get us there a chance to show if they can make it at the higher level. I totally disagree. I hope that Hughton and Co are strong enough to Wheel the axe where necessary. There should be no room for pleasantries. Onwards and upwards.

And a merry Christmas to you too ! Yes we will need to strengthen but wielding the axe is harsh. Lots of sides have made the transition and finished comfortably in mid table.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
! didn't know the actual King James quote is:-

Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall

Every day's a school day.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker

1. I think you mean PREMIER League

2. I think you mean WIELD the axe

3. I think you mean no room for SENTIMENT

Other than that, good post :facepalm:

Oh, and I completely disagree with you.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna

Glad you're not the motivator.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Those that are good enough will stay. Dunk, Duffy, Stephens (if he wants), Kayal, March, Knockaert, Scalak, Murphy, Baldock, Hemed, Murray if he wants to and Stockdale all good enough for PL squads

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
Let's say we do go up I like us to continue recruiting on prioritised, identified weaknesses in the squad in considered way.

I expect good money will be availible for the right people. I would hope CH will have learnt from wasting all that money on Van Wolfwinkel the last time he was there.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Albion my Albion

NSC Patreon
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
proverbs-65-638.jpg

wigman

Oct 10, 2006
East Preston

:ffsparr::ffsparr::ffsparr:

Bob'n'weave

Nov 18, 2016
Nr Lewes
Bollocks. We've been knocking on the door for long enough. Time for the Seagulls to move up is right, keep the faith in CH, he is a man with a plan.
C C C SIDERS!!
:albion2:

BrianWade4

Aug 17, 2010
A nice bit of South London

You've gone far too early there mate.
Put it away...

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I would like to see someone wheel the axe, how do you do that? :shrug:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports