Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Did you see ......?

D

Deleted User X18H

The Ska Band in the Mayo Wynn Baxter Bupa?
My old sparring partner Ian Hart in his Micheal Caine glasses ?
The altercation between the 4x4 and the cyclist on the road that leads to Stanmer Park about 7:15pm? Cyclist like he lent through and punched the lady driver.
The 23:20 from Falmer that was advertised as stopping at London Road but didn't and the guy who marched through the train to confront the driver?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
the guy who marched through the train to confront the driver?

No,but despite all the train problems this bloke sounds like the ultimate in idiot.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Are you the only one allowed to start threads?

I was actually prompted to see how many threads I have started recently, bearing in mind I sometimes get drunk and also not knowing how to look it up. It appears I have started two since 13/11/2016, I could be wrong. This place would be rather crap if they were relying on me?

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I was actually prompted to see how many threads I have started recently, bearing in mind I sometimes get drunk and also not knowing how to look it up. It appears I have started two since 13/11/2016, I could be wrong. This place would be rather crap if they were relying on me?
Good to know

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Try spending a bit of time off the Internet, it'll do you the world of good

Yeah, sadly if I did that I wouldn't earn a living. But I do take on board your invaluable comments and look forward to our future engagements xx

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Try spending a bit of time off the Internet, it'll do you the world of good

Now that's spooky, I have just noticed your 4,691 posts in 3 years. I have 9,317 in 6 years. Therefore on current form, after 6 years you'll have posted 9.382, which is 65 more than me. There is a percentage average there, I just can't be bothered to work it out. So not only are you a complete sweetheart, you also post, on average, more than me and advise me to take a rest. You couldn't make it up! Well, you could on NSC. :lolol:

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Now that's spooky, I have just noticed your 4,691 posts in 3 years. I have 9,317 in 6 years. Therefore on current form, after 6 years you'll have posted 9.382, which is 65 more than me. There is a percentage average there, I just can't be bothered to work it out. So not only are you a complete sweetheart, you also post, on average, more than me and advise me to take a rest. You couldn't make it up! Well, you could on NSC. [emoji38]ol:
Like I said, you're a sad individual.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Are you the only one allowed to start threads?

U sure this was(should have been-would have made more sense) not aimed at the OP? & why is Sussex even (responding) arguing? this is insane. :lol:

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
U sure this was not aimed at the OP? & why is Sussex even (responding) arguing? this is insane. [emoji38]
It makes him feel like a big man, I'm happy to let him feel special

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
It makes him feel like a big man, I'm happy to let him feel special

But your original question made no sense,in relation to the thread......i accept there may be a historical aspect to proceedings,meanwhile i am off to get a beer....maybe some crisps..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here