Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Watford

carteater

Jan 1, 2014
West Sussex
Taking full advantage of the £6.99 I paid for a Now TV Sky Sports Pass last night, I'm watching the Watford v Everton game, it's currently 3-1 Watford.

I hope if we go up we emulate them, they look bloody good.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
You look at the Prem table and there are so many bang average sides in mid table;

7th Watford
8th West Brom

11th Bournemouth(!)
13th Middlesbrough
14th Palace
15th Burnley

Have to believe we could stay up if we got there. You have to be VERY shit to get relegated.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
You look at the Prem table and there are so many bang average sides in mid table;

7th Watford
8th West Brom

11th Bournemouth(!)
13th Middlesbrough
14th Palace
15th Burnley

Have to believe we could stay up if we got there. You have to be VERY shit to get relegated.

Beggars belief how Newcastle managed it.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold

7th Watford
8th West Brom

11th Bournemouth(!)
13th Middlesbrough
14th Palace
15th Burnley

Yes your right,, very few sides have gone straight back down recently. The Premier League, top half dozen teams apart, is very much of a muchness at the moment.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

7th Watford
8th West Brom

11th Bournemouth(!)
13th Middlesbrough
14th Palace
15th Burnley

Sunderland's ability to make of mockery of the league, every April, tells you all you need to know about the quality of the bottom half of the Premier League.

Bob'n'weave

Nov 18, 2016
Nr Lewes

7th Watford
8th West Brom

11th Bournemouth(!)
13th Middlesbrough
14th Palace
15th Burnley

Agreed. Brighton would not be outgunned or overawed by all but half a dozen sides in the Premiership, even then, we are more than capable of pulling off some surprises.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here