Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

In praise of Trollope

Razzoo

Sep 11, 2011
N. Yorkshire
I did fear that we may have a wobble when CC was poached. But Chris has brought the right man in. Maybe an improvement? Well done to the boss and coaches. I think the fact we have only let in 11 goals all season is incredible. Long may it last.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I did fear that we may have a wobble when CC was poached. But Chris has brought the right man in. Maybe an improvement? Well done to the boss and coaches. I think the fact we have only let in 11 goals all season is incredible. Long may it last.

Too early yet to have any real opinion on Trollope's input. So far so good though results wise.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
What I like about him is his passion.

When Knocky received a hard challenge in the second half, he was up remonstrating with the ref.

Coupled with the slight altercation vs Fulham, I think it's good, and proves we're no soft touch either on the pitch or bench.

He really does complement Hughton's restrained calmness....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
How can anyone not involved with the team/club know what impact either CC or PT (especially in his brief time at the club) have had? As long as CH is in charge I'd be inclined to think that it would have to be a horrendous appointment for it to make that much of a difference.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
How can anyone not involved with the team/club know what impact either CC or PT (especially in his brief time at the club) have had? As long as CH is in charge I'd be inclined to think that it would have to be a horrendous appointment for it to make that much of a difference.

I don't think anyone will know who does what on the training ground. Very few people are allowed on to the training ground.

All 3 of them are very similar - The two Pauls and Chris. They are all really nice mild mannered people - All 3 are really nice guys. How they interact with the players, I have no idea but all very likeable guys. That leads you to believe that the players just go out there not wanting to let them down when they step on to the pitch.

That said when I listened to the Liam Rosenior interview on the radio he said that the Manager can tell them off when they need telling off so how they are as people might be different when the players don't follow instructions.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
I don't think anyone will know who does what on the training ground. Very few people are allowed on to the training ground.

All 3 of them are very similar - The two Pauls and Chris. They are all really nice mild mannered people - All 3 are really nice guys. How they interact with the players, I have no idea but all very likeable guys. That leads you to believe that the players just go out there not wanting to let them down when they step on to the pitch.

That said when I listened to the Liam Rosenior interview on the radio he said that the Manager can tell them off when they need telling off so how they are as people might be different when the players don't follow instructions.

That doesn't surprise me, he always seems so very calm that you get the impression his temper, when it goes, is something to see...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here