Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sky coverage of the match last night

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Just out of interest were they gagging for Leeds to win?

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Just out of interest were they gagging for Leeds to win?

Having just finished eatching the recording they did play up the Leeds could go within 4 points of automatic promotion place with a win which would have been highest placing for 6 years.
However this was balanced with focus in Brighton defensive stats and the emotional Knockaert interview.
During the game once the penalty went in combinef with the sending off it was realistic on the difficulties Leeds faced getting anything from the game.

wadhurstseagull

Jul 26, 2003
No.

All very complimentary about Brighton

Very complimentary but the analysis was all about Leeds, the impact that on their season, how only losing by 2 goals will spur them on etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Is there a video of that Knockaert available somewhere? I have heard some of the audio clip but not the video clip that was shown last night

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
I thought it was more Brighton-focused. Both the pre and post match analysis started with Brighton with Leeds covered second and not is so much detail. I know that's not going to sit well with "The whole football world is ignoring us" mentality that some have and some will see what they want to see, but no way was the coverage biased towards 'mighty' Leeds.

SUA Seagull

Jul 23, 2016
Stratford-upon-Avon
Although we have the most astonishing record under CH (now only 7 defeats in 67 league games) and regularly feature on Sky, many pundits still need to do a bit of swotting up on us and so a number of them tend to focus on ex-Prem or perceived 'bigger' clubs. I am perfectly happy for us to remain more under the radar than such other clubs and hope that, come May, we'll have 'done a Bournemouth' and topped the league over one of the media darling clubs. Leeds, in 6th place, were effortlessly contained by us to 2 shots, none on target. Keep it up CH and all of the Sky pundits will be wooing us in a few months' time!:albion2:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
thought Baldock an odd choice for mom

There are quite a few fans who don't see what Baldock brings to the team. He is the perfect foil for the big striker ie Murray/Hemed. He stretches defences and makes things happen.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
There are quite a few fans who don't see what Baldock brings to the team. He is the perfect foil for the big striker ie Murray/Hemed. He stretches defences and makes things happen.

Agree with that but lets be honest, Dunk was head and shoulders above anyone else on the pitch. The boy just oozes class from start to finish, controls the whole back line and is clearly the best centre-back in the division. Without him, we are not the same side.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Very complimentary but the analysis was all about Leeds, the impact that on their season, how only losing by 2 goals will spur them on etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bigger the club bigger, the analysis, as we are not that massive, we slide eloquently under the radar to top spot.
Peter Beagle was quite complementary on GM, as he likes goals.
Other geezer, name escapes me, ex Leeds!!!!

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Bigger the club bigger, the analysis, as we are not that massive, we slide eloquently under the radar to top spot.
Peter Beagle was quite complementary on GM, as he likes goals.
Other geezer, name escapes me, ex Leeds!!!!

Although to balance last time on Rosenior was the number 2 pundit.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Agree with that but lets be honest, Dunk was head and shoulders above anyone else on the pitch. The boy just oozes class from start to finish, controls the whole back line and is clearly the best centre-back in the division. Without him, we are not the same side.

I thought Stephens was as good as Dunk last night

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

Not arguing with that but I thought Stephens looked like the player he was last season last night. Commanding and very cool under pressure. Close call for MOM imo

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here