Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

well done so far

fridge

Dec 19, 2015
It's nice to see you growing into a top championship team, I think you will get one of the automatic places this year and rightly so..we (Boro) had to endure a couple of seasons right at the top and I really think that helped us get ready for the premiership...it creates a strong mentality right through the team.

I hope you really kick on over the next 3 months because you could have promotion in the bag with all the games coming up...from my own point of view I hope you newcastle and derby get promoted and my reasons are you and derby are very much in the same position we were for so long and Newcastle is on our door step...not saying we will stay up but I like local teams doing well, anyway hope to see you playing us next year both in the prem....good luck.

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Paying a fortune to watch us lose all season like Palace? No thanks, is rather stay where we are and seeing as we ALWAYS **** it up 2nd half of season I'm fairly confident we'll be staying put.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Long way to go, I shall reassess in April.

prom.JPG

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Paying a fortune to watch us lose all season like Palace? No thanks, is rather stay where we are and seeing as we ALWAYS **** it up 2nd half of season I'm fairly confident we'll be staying put.

Do you not care about the future of the club?
We are losing tens of millions and will continue to do so unless we get promoted. If we don't, key players will be sold. Knockaert, Dunk, Stephens, Kayal and March will all go to try and balance the books. This is serious stuff. TB is putting a lot on the line because he bleeds blue and white and has a huge amount invested.
This is our biggest chance now. Our destiny is in our hands. We can and will get better, which should be a frightening thought for other clubs. We have the best defence in the division. Newcastle have the strongest squad and Fulham play the best football. We have to get promoted.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Mo Gosfield;7697227Fulham play the best football.[/QUOTE said:
You and I might think that but the media reckon it's Reading, the Barcelona of the Championship don't you know.

half time scores

Mar 19, 2012
Lounging-on-the-chintz
It's nice to see you growing into a top championship team, I think you will get one of the automatic places this year and rightly so..we (Boro) had to endure a couple of seasons right at the top and I really think that helped us get ready for the premiership...it creates a strong mentality right through the team.

I hope you really kick on over the next 3 months because you could have promotion in the bag with all the games coming up...from my own point of view I hope you newcastle and derby get promoted and my reasons are you and derby are very much in the same position we were for so long and Newcastle is on our door step...not saying we will stay up but I like local teams doing well, anyway hope to see you playing us next year both in the prem....good luck.

If your sentiments are true then I thank you sir.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

Thanks for your wishes, what a nice post. Best of luck for the rest of the season especially when you play palace :rock:

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013

good post -appreciated.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Thanks for the pat on the head, you patronising northern tit. Personally, I couldn't give a toss what you think.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
It's nice to see you growing into a top championship team, I think you will get one of the automatic places this year and rightly so..we (Boro) had to endure a couple of seasons right at the top and I really think that helped us get ready for the premiership
I think you mean well, but you're stats seem off. You only made the playoffs in 2014-15, while we made the playoffs in 12-13 and 13-14.

fridge

Dec 19, 2015
Thanks for the pat on the head, you patronising northern tit. Personally, I couldn't give a toss what you think.

Guess that's the problem with the world these days...personally the region you live makes no difference to me nor the colour of your skin, I wouldn't want to cause offence or patronise so If you feel I did then I apologise....I just enjoy football and I have enjoyed watching you when ever I could, it's a genuine post but I respect your objection to it.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here