Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Train chaos randomness

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Every get home OK ?

I've just walked in 10 mins early in London.

One of those lucky nights where I've three delayed trains that were there "earlier" than my usual [emoji1]

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
Been home about 20 mins. To Hassocks! Didn't stay behind for a,pint as I normally do so just spent 45 minutes queueing at Falmer to get the normal 23.10 train back.

Just a shame it felt like I was queueing with all 15,000 Leeds fans that turned up tonight.

Bedsex

not my real name
Jan 29, 2009
Flitwick
Luckily managed to catch the delayed 1033 Thameslink train from Brighton, so should be home by 1.30am. The next 2 trains were cancelled, so had I missed this one I wouldn't be home til 3am!

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Didn't mention I get a coach out with Mid Sussex Seagulls. Best decision I made re: Amex.
just got in from the Burrell pub celabrating top of the leauge looking forward to our Christmas party tomorrow at the Burrell and a curry .sorry the trains are shit as you could have had a beer before returning to the smoke.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Bizarre experience Eastbound tonight.

Spent all day planning a late night at The Amex (i.e. to tackle the train home potential "nightmare" only after an hour or so waiting on a concourse...) ...

Circumstances meant that we actually ended up going straight down to the station after clapping the players off. I anticipated a lengthy wait but it was actually the least queuing at Falmer after any match at The Amex... we just wandered down the ramps and on to the platform.

Strange.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here