Murray's booking

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
I was convinced Stevens committed the foul and then just the hell out of there

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Nope was Muzza. Was also soft given the amount he let go for Leeds after the initial flurry of yellows.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Must go to specsavers

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Inconsistent ref. Why no cards for a couple of really bad Leeds challenges.. e.g on Knockhart?

Knocky got very little protection from the ref and was fouled on quite a few occasions without getting the free kick. Going down like he's been shot doesn't help his cause though.

If Murray's tackle was worth a yellow, and it probably was, Leeds should have been down to 8 or 9. The ref let them get away with some pretty bad tackles.

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
Silly foul, and a silly booking to get.
How many yellows is it for Muzza now? 5? A few more and a ban at a crucial time.

I think the ref did Ok - wasn't going to make it a total yellow card fest

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Silly foul, and a silly booking to get.
How many yellows is it for Muzza now? 5? A few more and a ban at a crucial time.

His booking yesterday was only his third of the season. He would need to get another seven before the second Sunday in March (which is 17 league matches for us, starting on Tuesday) to get a ban for 10 bookings in total.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Was convinced he was going to get a second yellow, gave a couple of reasons for the ref to blow up after his yellow.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
He did nothing seriously wrong but I was on tenterhooks that the ref might give him a 2nd yellow and even up the 10 men for the number of ouls he gave away.

The tackle that surprised me was the hard one on AK in the 2nd half which put him down near the west touchline but wasnt even given as a foul.

Aveacarlin'

Jul 5, 2011
His booking yesterday was only his third of the season. He would need to get another seven before the second Sunday in March (which is 17 league matches for us, starting on Tuesday) to get a ban for 10 bookings in total.
Well researched AZ. Still, last nights booking was justified for me. I didn't realise shirts could stretch to 5 yards without ripping.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Thought Vieira got away with some very dodgy tackles last night,but he wasn't alone.Dunky was pushing his luck,too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here