Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The massive Leeds

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
A message to the four ##### sitting behind me in East Upper - cheerio :wave:
You tried to get me thrown out but three of you suddenly disappeared soon after half time.
The so called Brighton / Leeds season ticket holder sat on his arse for the rest of the game 😁

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
You tried to get me thrown out but three of you suddenly disappeared soon after half time.
The so called Brighton / Leeds season ticket holder sat on his arse for the rest of the game ��

Why are you on here using it like a trophy and telling us? Why not tell them?

The so called Brighton / Leeds season ticket holder sat on his arse for the rest of the game ��

You should have seen them in the coach park, giving it Billy big spuds to anyone from the fans coming out the disabled lift to a bloke with his son then crying foul when the rozzers waded in.

Most everyone else were pointing and laughing.

Massive Leeds.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Go to bed - I confronted four Leeds what did you do

I did expect that reply, whether you did or not, you will only know. But coming here and broadcasting it just seems a little sad. My opinion, others may disagree.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
I did expect that reply, whether you did or not, you will only know. But coming here and broadcasting it just seems a little sad. My opinion, others may disagree.

Four Leeds behind me in East Upper.
Took a dislike to me singing cheerio to their fans in the south.
Second half despite their team being Dire decided to give it large over a large section of Brighton fans & their kids.
I left my seat and spoke to the stand manager who kicked three of them out.
The other bloke was allowed to remain but due to the massive being Dire suddenly shut up.
��

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Four Leeds behind me in East Upper.
Took a dislike to me singing cheerio to their fans in the south.
Second half despite their team being Dire decided to give it large over a large section of Brighton fans & their kids.
I left my seat and spoke to the stand manager who kicked three of them out.
The other bloke was allowed to remain but due to the massive being Dire suddenly shut up.
��

I do not for one moment take your word as wrong. I just wonder why you need to stick it on here.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011

It's kinda like charity. Admirable but you look a proper **** if you harp on about how much you give.

If you're enough of a "big tough alpha male" to confront three other "big tough alpha males" surely that's enough. Why the need to get some sort of e-cred for it?

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
It's kinda like charity. Admirable but you look a proper **** if you harp on about how much you give.

If you're enough of a "big tough alpha male" to confront three other "big tough alpha males" surely that's enough. Why the need to get some sort of e-cred for it?

Tell everyone on NSC? Added ingredient.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I do not for one moment take your word as wrong. I just wonder why you need to stick it on here.

Because its interesting? I thought it was interesting. In fact I may add a coment on my bust up with a cockwomble parking steward tonight, who called me a f*cking **** after I questioned why he made a load of us queue why he chatted to some eejit who had driven all the way to car park 3 without realising it was football night and not park and ride for late shpping at pets R us. FFS!

FFS!!!! :lolol:

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
It's even more amusing now it transpires that he didn't 'confront' anyone, rather he ran to the stewards to do it for him.

Not sure he actually did...steward cautioned him first...for to enthusiastically supporting the team ..steward got his priorities wrong imho

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here