Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So who started it

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Bit of joshing going on between Leeds supporters in the South and a few bods in the comfy seat area above them :moo:

I did see a few things lobbed from above ..but couldn't make out what

They were trying to attack the sky technical guys in the coach park

They were trying to attack two Brighton fans too, the big ginger one in the Santa hat did a Stirling job holding 20 of them back.

A chorus of does your boyfriend know you're here swiftly countered with your too ugly to be gay set a few over the edge, big ginger one then lost control and I personally took a pound coin to the nadgers. Picking it up and offering it back as the boneheaded **** probably needed it more than me only seemed to infuriate them further.

At this point a 5 foot nothing WPC told everyone she was having a bad day and could do without it.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
They were trying to attack two Brighton fans too, the big ginger one in the Santa hat did a Stirling job holding 20 of them back.

A chorus of does your boyfriend know you're here swiftly countered with your too ugly to be gay set a few over the edge, big ginger one then lost control and I personally took a pound coin to the nadgers. Picking it up and offering it back as the boneheaded **** probably needed it more than me only seemed to infuriate them further.

At this point a 5 foot nothing WPC told everyone she was having a bad day and could do without it.
Pound coins! The flash ****ers!

Fortunately, like Christmas, Leeds come but once a year.

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
Bottles thrown towards the hospitality boxes above the South Stand apparently.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker

Good old British policing at its best.

In America you'd all have been shot dead. And then shot deader.

S

smileyweb

They were trying to attack the sky technical guys in the coach park

Saw that from the bus queue, but they were a bunch of "Come on then!" bell ends, and our stewards saw most of them off before the police van rocked up.

My brother-in-law was in the Sky truck, and says that the Leeds fans have trashed the away end toilets. Twats.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Saw that from the bus queue, but they were a bunch of "Come on then!" bell ends, and our stewards saw most of them off before the police van rocked up.

My brother-in-law was in the Sky truck, and says that the Leeds fans have trashed the away end toilets. Twats.

Bill for repairs sent to there club the numpties

seagurn

Feb 19, 2007
County town

That'll be there allocation down next season should we be playing the mighty bog smashers of leeds utd

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I'd imagine it started because Leeds fans noticed some BHA in one of the corporate boxes celebrating a goal. How dare they! Pathetic that they then decided to turn round and give it the biggun. Saw some twats in the coach park saying 'that were common assault officer' which sounded funny in a Yorkshire accent. Always have a higher % of total knob heads - just like Wall. Shame because they are always the noiseiest support at the Amex and travel in great numbers.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat

Toilets that are indoors confuse many football supporters in yorkshire , smashing things up is a built in reaction to things they do not understand or have seen before

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Bet they're gutted their Cup Final got rearranged to a Friday night.

Probably somewhere between Mansfield and Sheffield by now ...fvck me, that must be depressing :(

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Toilets that are indoors confuse many football supporters in yorkshire , smashing things up is a built in reaction to things they do not understand or have seen before

Oh Aye, but you tell the kids of today, they won't believe you.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here