Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton v Leeds - FREE-TO-AIR on Sky Sports Mix (Channel 407)

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
The game is being shown on Sky Sports Mix which is Sky's free-to-air sports channel. Sky channel 407.

Programme starts at 7pm

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Virgin Media - 517

Not on all Virgin packages - presumably you also have to have Sky Sports as an add-on. It certainly isn't available on the standard basic Virgin package. Not on all Freeviews either. Back to BBC text commentary for some of us, I'm afraid - though usually hear about the goals here on NSC several minutes before the BBC picks them up.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Not got Sky Sports package only Sky Sports News but don't have the Mix. :shrug:

What Virgin package do you have? If you have SSN then you should also have Mix, maybe worth investigating with Virgin Media?

D

Deleted member 2719

The game is being shown on Sky Sports Mix which is Sky's free-to-air sports channel. Sky channel 407.

Programme starts at 7pm

I so wish you had mentioned this an hour earlier. Just bought it on sky for £6.99 and i hate supporting Sky.:tantrum:

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Have Virgin's M+ package, which has both SSN and Sky Sports Mix, I think there is only one package below this is Virgin's TV 'hierarchy' (it was the bottom one when we got it).

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
Not on all Virgin packages - presumably you also have to have Sky Sports as an add-on. It certainly isn't available on the standard basic Virgin package. Not on all Freeviews either. Back to BBC text commentary for some of us, I'm afraid - though usually hear about the goals here on NSC several minutes before the BBC picks them up.

What Virgin package do you have? If you have SSN then you should also have Mix, maybe worth investigating with Virgin Media?

This. If you have Virgin telephone as well give them a call on 150 and you can get it sorted before the game. Good luck.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Wish I'd seen this link prior to buying sky sports for a week on now tv 10 minutes ago. Pah. Will have to merrily spend the week watching matches, which isn't too bad an outcome.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here