Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Christmas Day morning - Cafe in Hove?

Jul 7, 2003
A friend of mine is heading down to visit his partners family in Hove for Christmas. He is an early riser, the family are not. He is looking for somewhere in central Hove which might be open on xmas morning so he can go for an early morning walk and then sit down for a cup of coffee rather than disturb them.

Do the great and good of NSC know anywhere which is likely to be open early on Christmas Day morning?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
A friend of mine is heading down to visit his partners family in Hove for Christmas. He is an early riser, the family are not. He is looking for somewhere in central Hove which might be open on xmas morning so he can go for an early morning walk and then sit down for a cup of coffee rather than disturb them.

Do the great and good of NSC know anywhere which is likely to be open early on Christmas Day morning?

Hello mate. The cafe at/near the peace memorial on Hove lawns has been open on Xmas morning in the past as I've used it myself. I can't remember the name but it's not The Meeting Place...it's the other one. Although this is not to say The Meeting Place isn't open as well. Give them a call.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Hello mate. The cafe at/near the peace memorial on Hove lawns has been open on Xmas morning in the past as I've used it myself. I can't remember the name but it's not The Meeting Place...it's the other one. Although this is not to say The Meeting Place isn't open as well. Give them a call.

Yep. That was open last year.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010

I'll make him one anytime after 7am.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
I'm all for a bit of early rising on Christmas Day, as long as it remains in the confides of the bedroom. A very pleasant way to start the day.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Have a lie in

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills