Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leeds is going to be CRAP!

carteater

Jan 1, 2014
West Sussex
We're not playing that well at the moment.
Leeds are and they're in good form and they're decent in general.
We've never lost to them at the AMEX, so it's sods law that we're due one, and it will be delivered tomorrow night.
They're ****ING MASSIVE LEEDS!!!

So when they win their rightful win against us with a 1-3 slapdash counter attacking masterclass that causes sheer pandemonium and rather large latherings of human ejaculate to occur and fill the Sky Sports studio over MASSIVE MEGA ****ING MASSIVE MEGA ****ING Leeds getting their "deserved" win and place at the top end of the table against "plucky LITTLE Brighton", I for one won't be surprised.

:moo:.

Last edited:

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Best to get your usual stuff in now, just in case we put in a masterclass tomorrow, because you sure as hell wont be on here tomorrow if we do.
I am a bit worried about the match but i think it will be a great game.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
It will be us doing the counter attacking,they are coming here to smash us,if we are at it,and we will need to be..tight 2-1 Albion.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
You've made a mistake. Leeds is crap.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
:thumbsup:
We're not playing that well at the moment.
Leeds are and they're in good form and they're decent in general.
We've never lost to them at the AMEX, so it's sods law that we're due one, and it will be delivered tomorrow night.
They're ****ING MASSIVE LEEDS!!!

So when they win their rightful win against us with a 1-3 slapdash counter attacking masterclass that causes sheer pandemonium and rather large latherings of human ejaculate to occur and fill the Sky Sports studio over MASSIVE MEGA ****ING MASSIVE MEGA ****ING Leeds getting their "deserved" win and place at the top end of the table against "plucky LITTLE Brighton", I for one won't be surprised.

FFS grow up man, pull yourself together, don't you know there's more to life than massive Leeds.
There's even a bigger club in the world, called Sheffield Weds.
By the way, we are Albion, and we are a due a win :albion2::thumbsup::whistle:

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
life and BREXIT mostly...

Hence why i made it in capitals.....fear not,this time tomorrow we will be 2 and 10 points clear....

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Hence why i made it in capitals.....fear not,this time tomorrow we will be 2 and 10 points clear....

I am usually worried before every game, but i think we are going to put on a great show, even in front of the cameras, knocky will be back to his best.
I think it will be close but watch out for a top performance tomorrow night.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here