Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Christmas Jumpers

CP 0 3 BHA

Nov 28, 2003
Northants
Where does the NSC community sit on this seasonal issue?

I have to say I'm a rather late adopter and I previously put my toe in the water with one that was so low key it was barely noticeable as a Christmas jumper.

I've now picked up a very busy one from Sainsburys that features everything from snowflakes to reindeer with Christmas Trees, Holly and gingerbread men for good measure - a snip at 12 quid. I've stopped short of the built in LED lights that seem to be creeping in - but was tempted by one in Next earlier with a row of flashing reindeer noses!

Having said all that I have to say that I won't be rushing to get this effort from the seagulls shop I'm afraid.

https://www.seagullsdirect.co.uk/fashion/menswear/christmas-knitted-jumper

Instead, in the light of today's financial revelations about TB's continued funding of the club I shall stop bleating about the demise of the pie and pint deal and resume my regular purchases.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I'm not a fan. Just reminds me of one of those office berks who come in sporting a "crazy" loud tie.

I am a miserable old ba$tard though.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Not for me,think if the right woman wears one with a decent set of mince pies on the front,i'm all for them.....

Seriously though,i think they are ok but would not wear one.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
They're great as you can identify, from a distance, who to avoid because they're a nobber.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Not for me,think if the right woman wears one with a decent set of mince pies on the front,i'm all for them.....

Seriously though,i think they are ok but would not wear one.

th.jpg

I like your style [MENTION=19232]GoldWithFalmer[/MENTION] :D

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
F*** off.

Petunia

Living the dream
NSC Patron
May 8, 2013
Downunder
I think they are OK.........on Christmas Day only.

Same with females who spend the month of December with trees, reindeers, Christmas puds etc dangling from their ears. WTF is that all about? Maybe on Christmas Day as a bit of fun but then put the dang things away.

Oh, and Bah bloody humbug:xmas: :laugh:

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Detracting a bit, we were very poor when young and my gran always knitted us jumpers for Christmas, conveniently they were plain and in the school uniform colour.

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
"Orrible bloody things !

I was out shopping last Saturday and people seemed to have adopted Christmas jumpers as their preferred wear for going shopping - why ?

As to that Albion jumper - I used to be a sucker for anything that had a seagull or BHA emblazoned upon it but that really is a piece of knitwear too far

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I quite like fun jumpers but feel this may be taking it a bit too far.

[tweet]807154915973939200[/tweet]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here