Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Saturday Night Boxing Thread

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Not paying for such a poor fight as Joshua's I'm afraid and Whyte V Chisora will probably be 12 rounds of hugging each other despite the hype. Insult of a card for ppv. Will try and find it on kodi.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Joshua will win early and you just know that there was more action in the Whyte/Chisora presser than there will be in the fight.

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
Pretty pathetic card in truth. The only competitive fight for me is the Whyte v Chisora fight which I doubt will live up to the hype.

Hendrax

Jan 23, 2013
Worthing
what a fight from Chisora and Whyte, proper brawl. AJ dispatched Molina in 3 rounds and made him look average. Lets not forget, this is the guy who wobbled Wilder and went 9 rounds with him.

klitchko next at wembley stadium.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Boxing? Isn't that the sport that was talked about in work places all over the land when everybody knew about Benn and Eubanks and Honeygan and co., the sport that virtually disappeared from the public conscience when it was consumed by Sky? I remember it well - I used to like it.
Is it still around somewhere, in some quiet corner, out of the main stream?

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Joshua looking like a modern George Foreman. It will take someone with the boxing skills of Muhammed Ali to beat him. Klitchko at 41 with a suspect chin will probably go the same way as the rest.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here