Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Travel from portslade/ mile oak tomorrow

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Hi folks

I haven't used the busses ever, but am looking tomorrow to use them as it was a nightmare getting out of the virgin club last home game.

Which busses go via mile oak, and does anyone know the pick up points?

Also is there a long wait for the busses after the game?

Thanks

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Get to Portslade Station, catch a 49/49A to the end of the journey in Moulsecomb. Walk from there, via the Bridge car park (approx 10/15 mins)

Mileoakman

Aug 11, 2003
The name gives it away
If your talking about the Seagulls buses the no 42 picks you up at 6:23 opposite the PCC lower car park and the 65 brings you back leaving about 20 minutes after the end of the match. You need to book your tickets on line though. Usually back in Mile Oak about 40 minutes after the game so its pretty good.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
If your talking about the Seagulls buses the no 42 picks you up at 6:23 opposite the PCC lower car park and the 65 brings you back leaving about 20 minutes after the end of the match. You need to book your tickets on line though. Usually back in Mile Oak about 40 minutes after the game so its pretty good.

Cheers mate...I'll give that a go. Ta

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
So How do I book a seat. I have had a look on line and it is bloody impossible to find where...I see one that wants £3.25 to book...but I thought this was all free.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Oh no wait after the game as your guaranteed a seat so it leaves soon as everybody is on board.

Surely this is a better option, as you are guaranteed a seat, and the coach leaves swiftly after the game. Wait for a public bus and it could take ages to get on one.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
So How do I book a seat. I have had a look on line and it is bloody impossible to find where...I see one that wants £3.25 to book...but I thought this was all free.

You have to pay for Seagulls Travel although it is subsidised by the travel voucher.

If you caught a normal bus, it would be free.

Mileoakman

Aug 11, 2003
The name gives it away
If you do get the 42 it picks you up at the lower car park entrance by the old peoples flat, corner of Graham Avenue. There is another bus that stops at the top of Chalky Road by the rec but i dont get that and cant remember the number.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold

No, you need to book a ticket and pay to use Seagull Travel coaches, The price is very reasonable though. If you use public bus services you can travel for free, by showing your season or match ticket.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
You have to pay for Seagulls Travel although it is subsidised by the travel voucher.

If you caught a normal bus, it would be free.

Cheeky feckers!

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Forgo your purchased ticket and watch on TV instead. Fecking Sky. Double shafted because of them!

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Why not drive and park close to the Mill Lane park and ride instead. you can then set off early for the Huddersfield Town v Bristol City game.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Sainsburys Park and ride?
It's what I'm doing tomorrow

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here