Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Amex from Saltdean?

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Staying in Saltdean on Friday, what's the best way to the ground, bus seems a poor choice and don't mention the train...

Although not much more than a stone's throw from the Amex, as I understand it the only practicable way of making the journey by bus, is by changing in the city centre.

The Race Hill Park & Ride is a better option

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
Staying in Saltdean on Friday, what's the best way to the ground, bus seems a poor choice and don't mention the train...

Get a bus there (27 to the old steine then a 25 to the Amex). After the game same again in reverse if you don't mind the queues or jump in a cab if you have the readies.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Although not much more than a stone's throw from the Amex, as I understand it the only practicable way of making the journey by bus, is by changing in the city centre.

The Race Hill Park & Ride is a better option

Definitely Racecourse Park & Ride. Or if you're feeling fit, catch the 2 to Woodingdean and use the footpath down to the Amex.

My preferred option these days is the Newhaven train although that's a non runner. So really apart from P&R it's to go via The Steine. I really miss the R bus esp after a night match, straight down to Rottindean Into The White Horse, sink a few, get a12 and still be home by midnight.

(I'm aware I've been of no help)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here