Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Man arrested looking for the child victims of Hilary Clinton's abuse.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Below is a very long, but extremely good article, telling the backstory of why a heavily armed man would drive 9 hours to search a well heeled Washington DC pizzeria, looking for Hilary Clinton's secret paedophile ring.

It speaks of t'internet, trolls, the media, the recent election, etc, and the phrase I think will be era defining "we've had enough of experts".

https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca....html?tid=pm_local_pop&utm_term=.c5e429334ce0

As said it's long but I think a worthy, not to mention scary, read.

tinycowboy

Aug 9, 2008
Canterbury
This is nuts. If people are trying to make it impossible for anyone to tell what is real and what is fake news, they're doing a very good job. The way that some people are now refusing to believe anything that goes against their standpoint can only get worse and there will be no "facts" any more, only propaganda. When I look at the BBC website these days, the most popular comments on articles are from people saying that it is biased - and that's from both left and right. Truly depressing. The son of Donald Trump's proposed security adviser tweeted that "Until #Pizzagate proven to be false, it'll remain a story". I'm hearing that, or variants, such as "show me the proof, or it didn't happen" more and more. It's not healthy.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Could you give us the summary?
Think of it as NSC with an assault rifle!

The report goes into great detail about how a combination of America's right-wing, 'bots, Reddit, Twitter and people who legitimately say:-

MacWilliams calls herself a journalist, but she does not try to be “100 percent accurate,” either. She believes the beauty of the Internet is that people can crowdsource the truth.

Can tell others in their 'bubble' that the stores of an up market block in DC, are all connected by tunnels, which Hilary uses as her paedophilia dungeon.

Tell people in such a way, thousands will resort to abusive and threatening behaviour, until finally one man took it upon himself to free the abused children, Sunday lunchtime, while armed to the teeth.

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
A non-story. Sensationalist hacks like Alex Jones get cretinous conspiracy theorists in a frenzy every day of the week. That's all it is, conspiracy nuts who feel impotent to change anything.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
A non-story. Sensationalist hacks like Alex Jones get cretinous conspiracy theorists in a frenzy every day of the week. That's all it is, conspiracy nuts who feel impotent to change anything.
If not at this point

Inside Comet, Welch, armed with a Colt AR-15 assault rifle, a .38-caliber Colt revolver and a folding knife, fired his gun two or three times, police said.

then what would have to happen for it to become a story?

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
If not at this point

Inside Comet, Welch, armed with a Colt AR-15 assault rifle, a .38-caliber Colt revolver and a folding knife, fired his gun two or three times, police said.

then what would have to happen for it to become a story?

I see your point but still just a lone nutter. Unfortunately the US is a nation made up entirely of lone nutters.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
...Truly depressing. The son of Donald Trump's proposed security adviser tweeted that "Until #Pizzagate proven to be false, it'll remain a story". I'm hearing that, or variants, such as "show me the proof, or it didn't happen" more and more. It's not healthy.

:eek: it is worrying. how can you prove an negative? its sad as its was obviously a false story being embelished and inflated as it happend across the conspriacy sites, but it reaches a critical mass and becomes "the truth". someones little "joke" has turned into something very serious and sinister. the thing is, in the coming years they'll turn on Trump when he doesnt deliver, will be interesting to see what with.

McTavish

Nov 5, 2014
I see your point but still just a lone nutter. Unfortunately the US is a nation made up entirely of lone nutters.
Sadly not. There were hundreds if not thousands of abusive tweets and phone calls, death-threats sent not only to the restaurant at the heart of the allegations but other restaurants in the area, protesters with placards turned up outside the restaurant...read the whole article.

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
You only have to look on reddit or click around on a few conspiracy blogs and you can find some crazy stuff. That's only the stuff that's available via the visible web.

Pickles

May 5, 2014
I'm not trying to belittle anything here, but on a most positive note, at least Stat bore isn't starting another thread about bikes and killer cars.

So, for that alone, Stat bore, I'm in!

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I'm not trying to belittle anything here, but on a most positive note, at least Stat bore isn't starting another thread about bikes and killer cars.

So, for that alone, Stat bore, I'm in!
It's an old thread, bounced with a link to a different story.

This was Stat2016.

Pickles

May 5, 2014
It's an old thread, bounced with a link to a different story.

This was Stat2016.

Well, I'm humbled!

However, if it stops him rinsing and repeating, I'm still in!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here