Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is it time to rename the West and East Stands?

getz

Jan 15, 2010
I believe the Amex needs an uplift in time for our journey into the Premiership. I would think Tony Bloom is too much of a shrinking violet to have the West Stand renamed after himself.If not Tony, maybe former directors,managers,players or local landmarks. How about The Goldstone Stand or The Martin Perry Stand in honour of his long standing work in acquiring the Amex Stadium?
Please don't go down the lines of a sponsored stand though.I can see Paul Barber licking his lips at the very thought.I know it will require a considerable outlay to change signage inside and out on concourses but would be swallowed up by our Premiership windfall.
Let's hear if you think this is a good idea or your names please?

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Home and especially away Supporters wouldn't be able to find their way to their correct Stand with a compass............. What's that? You can't do that now?

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010

I am having my lunch now, not a good time for me.

I am having my lunch now, not a good time for me.

What are you having?

Me:

Ham, cheese and salad cream sarnies.
Salt and Vinegar square crisps.
Slice of Gala Pie
Wagon Wheel
Apple

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
I believe the Amex needs an uplift in time for our journey into the Premiership. I would think Tony Bloom is too much of a shrinking violet to have the West Stand renamed after himself.If not Tony, maybe former directors,managers,players or local landmarks. How about The Goldstone Stand or The Martin Perry Stand in honour of his long standing work in acquiring the Amex Stadium?
Please don't go down the lines of a sponsored stand though.I can see Paul Barber licking his lips at the very thought.I know it will require a considerable outlay to change signage inside and out on concourses but would be swallowed up by our Premiership windfall.

How many more times its The Premier League not the Premiership.

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton

When did the North and South stands upset you?

getz

Jan 15, 2010
It doesn't upset me .Why not show some imagination by honouring somebody or something at the same time

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
What are you having?

Me:

Ham, cheese and salad cream sarnies.
Salt and Vinegar square crisps.
Slice of Gala Pie
Wagon Wheel
Apple

Corned beef and pickle sandwiches
Four McVitie's 'Café Noir' biscuits. Basically Party Rings but coffee flavor. Sugar rush.
Coke zero

Bit dull, frankly

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here