Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Subs v leeds

skintmanblues

Feb 7, 2004
Orsham
With pogonoli probably at left back v Leeds who will replace him on the bench would love it to be lua lua or to well but think it will be Hunt

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I'd rather we have Richie Towell on the bench and have Goldson as the only defender there.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Definitely have Hunt for natural width. Goldson is fine at full back if we're protecting a lead but offers zero going forward.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
It could be that Rohan Ince gets the nod. He had a fine game against Wimbledon in central defence the other evening, and can also play in midfield. Can solve two problems in one go.

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
I do think that CH will have noted that this is not the LUFC of 8/9 months ago and will be wary of setting up too offensively so hopefully he will keep some defensive cover on the bench.

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
It could be that Rohan Ince gets the nod. He had a fine game against Wimbledon in central defence the other evening, and can also play in midfield. Can solve two problems in one go.

Would be Towell or Hunt for me. Ince ****ed up his chances of playing In midfield against Derby last year. He will be gone in the summer I think. Physically has the potential to be a top championship player but has the footballing brain of a league two player. Never seen a player that visibly panics as much as Ince. Think he was another player to really benefit from such a poor Hyppia team

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Hunt can play right- or left-back so, in all probability it'll be him, but I quite like the Towell suggestion as a different option. He's certainly earned a chance through when he's appeared, be it the solid display when thrown in against :lolol: in the play-offs, or scoring regularly for the u-23s.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Tomorrow's team today:

Stockdale

Bruno-Duffy-Dunk-Pocognoli

Skalak-Stephens-Sidwell-Murphy

Murray-Baldock​

Subs: Maenpaa, Goldson, Hunt, Knockaert, March, Norwood, Hemed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here