Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cafe for a full English in Clapham Junction please

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Good quality and old-school are my preferences.

Go!

(I predict [MENTION=31796]alfredmizen[/MENTION] will be correcting some hapless posters South London geography within 5 minutes :lolol: )

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Go the cafe in the asda just off the junction, decent and cheap, 2 minute response see time not bad

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Actually HT you probably dont "do" asda do you :lolol:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Go the cafe in the asda just off the junction, decent and cheap, 2 minute response see time not bad

Actually HT you probably dont "do" asda do you :lolol:

Cheers, and an impressive response time!

And as long as the food is okay and there's not too many disfunctional people I'm okay with Asda. Will I need to wear jogging trousers and slippers to be let in?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I'm more of a smoked salmon and scrambled eggs on toasted sour dough bread man myself.

Funnily enough I have this every weekend at my local. To be fair this is the perefect post-running fuel though.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Chav-Fancy-Dress-Costume.jpg

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Cheers, and an impressive response time!

And as long as the food is okay and there's not too many disfunctional people I'm okay with Asda. Will I need to wear jogging trousers and slippers to be let in?

Mate.its Clapham Junction, gentrification central !

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Jacks at The Junction, 252 Lavender Hill cater for all breakfast tastes. Possibly a tad more high end than old school though.

http://www.jacksclapham.co.uk/menu.html

Had a fabulous full English in there on the morning of the steam train to Southampton.

I did look at this but was slightly put off by the wide ranging menu. Full Englishes plus they do all manner of pancakes and also halloumi dishes. Nothing against these items per se but I always think cafes lose something when they try and be too many things to too many people.

SUIYHP

The King's Gull
Apr 16, 2009
Inside Southwick Tunnel
ASDAs cafe is pretty solid at Clapham junction though from personal experience the staff aren't behind the counter occasionally and you're stuck waiting to order something.

Alternately the closest wetherspoons is about a 10 minute walk from the grant road entrance

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here