Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

leeds seats

Gumbo

Feb 18, 2009
Anyone know if they are going to use s1f for the dirty leeds game, want to buy tickets but theres not much choice...

Anyone know if they are going to use s1f for the dirty leeds game, want to buy tickets but theres not much choice...

Maybe there are bigger sterile areas as it's Dirty Leeds? I read that Leeds had 2650. Has this been increased?

Plenty of tickets in the WSL.

I think Southerns performance on our last Friday night game will keep many in their lounge for this one

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
Maybe there are bigger sterile areas as it's Dirty Leeds? I read that Leeds had 2650. Has this been increased?

Plenty of tickets in the WSL.

I think Southerns performance on our last Friday night game will keep many in their lounge for this one

Sadly, I fear that you are right, which would be so disappointing. Those who will be there are inevitably the die-hards and it is up to all of us to make as much noise as possible. I know it is in the end down to individual circumstance, and not all can drive etc, but if I can be bothered to drive from Hastings, to beat the possible trains chaos, then surely many others who have shorter journeys can do likewise, if they really want to.

Gumbo

Feb 18, 2009
cheers reigate but i was after 2or3, didnt think about wsl as i usually go in south..might give it a go

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here