Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Frank Lampard - We are 2/1 favourites to be his next club

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Would they make our shirts that big anyhow?

ff.JPG

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Wouldn't surprise me if he signed.

Would enable Richie Towell to go out on loan to get games, and Rohan Ince to concentrate on his February court appearance.

The Camel

Nov 1, 2010
Darlington, UK
He could hardly get a game at NY City by the end of the season. Was just a benchwarmer.

I would think the Championship is a much tougher league than the MLS. I doubt he's good enough (or got enough energy left for the amount of running you need to do) to be effective for Brighton.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
He could hardly get a game at NY City by the end of the season. Was just a benchwarmer.

I would think the Championship is a much tougher league than the MLS. I doubt he's good enough (or got enough energy left for the amount of running you need to do) to be effective for Brighton.

This, don't want the show that will come with him.

We are a unit and it will become all about him, something we can do without.

Murray 17

Jul 6, 2003

I was shocked at how quickly Steven Gerrard went downhill after joining the MLS. If it's happened to Frank too, that's scary!

HCxUK

Apr 18, 2014
I think it'd be a great signing, bags of experience and still knows how to find the back of the net, got 15 in 30 for NYCFC, albeit in the MLS. Obviously dependent on how much we'd pay him. Would be a great influence and could work in a 4-5-1 with protection from two other CM's.

...Won't happen though.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
whats the odds on not signed by anyone by the end of the window? thats the most likley scenario for 38yo.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Wasn't Lampard pictured out drinking in NY with Prince Charming and Dancing aLLLLLLan ?

Seems to me that he'll sign for Palace.

Hugh Jorgan

Jul 30, 2008
Brighton

He scored 12 goals and had 3 assists this season for NYC - He also was a sub twice in 21 games he played, that is hardly a bench warmer.......

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
Got excited until I saw West Ham in the list at 8s so it must be rubbish.
They hate the bloke as much as Defoe, they've even got a song about how they feel about him.
What's that? Glenn who?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here