drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
You are talking about something that happened over 60 years ago!

Yes I know, but I didn't realise that all of these events, where the yanks experimented on animals and humans with the after effects of nuclear bombs. The programme highlights the poverty of the inhabitants of the islands to this day.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Yes I know, but I didn't realise that all of these events, where the yanks experimented on animals and humans with the after effects of nuclear bombs. The programme highlights the poverty of the inhabitants of the islands to this day.

Yeah but yeah, bet you can't glow in the dark though can ya....

Every cloud eh.

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
[yt]BlE1BdOAfVc[/yt]

However getting angry about something that happened 60+ years ago is like someone getting angry at the UK now for the Empire we once had - The people responsible are (likely in the case of Nuclear testing) long dead, the World has moved on and what was once acceptable is no longer so, and therefore to blame and get angry at those who are left behind, who are not in any way at fault and had no way of ever stopping what happened is quite ludicrous. The world is a very different place now and has very different standards and it's wrong to judge the past by our current standards in a lot of things

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts

You might like to do some research on the UK Vixen test programme at Maralinga. The aborigines just love us.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
[yt]BlE1BdOAfVc[/yt]

However getting angry about something that happened 60+ years ago is like someone getting angry at the UK now for the Empire we once had - The people responsible are (likely in the case of Nuclear testing) long dead, the World has moved on and what was once acceptable is no longer so, and therefore to blame and get angry at those who are left behind, who are not in any way at fault and had no way of ever stopping what happened is quite ludicrous. The world is a very different place now and has very different standards and it's wrong to judge the past by our current standards in a lot of things
Yeah don't blame your government for what it done, blame it for what it's f***ing doing!

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
[yt]BlE1BdOAfVc[/yt]

Not so much anger, just shock, perhaps a bit of naivety on my part I guess :)

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
All this bollox of hands across the sea, you wonder who the real enemy is?

I don't. If Trump is honest about his isolationist policies there are many countries around the world who will be breathing a sigh of relief. The middle east might stand a chance of calming down a bit too.

The US will of course have to take an economic hit to the arms/war sector.

Last edited:

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
I think if Trump is too isolationist then Israel will be the problem. Quite a big issue in certain states.

Having missed the program due to living in China......... what does the rest of the show involve or have to say?

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
I think if Trump is too isolationist then Israel will be the problem. Quite a big issue in certain states.

Having missed the program due to living in China......... what does the rest of the show involve or have to say?

Basically it was a report on he build up of US military bases around the Pacific, creating a choke hold on China, in the impending power struggle for that region. A history of the Pacific islands was given, in relation to the nuke testing on the Marshall islands, and the treatment of the islanders.
Then onto China's evolving status from communism to westernisation.
All good news from an impending nuclear war between the two giants.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
It's a shame the west didint engage with the Chinese after the revolution.
We say we don't talk to terriost rubbish I would talk to anyone if it stopped innocent civilians being killed and starved to death.
We done this in the past.
Very sad watching the poor islanders the way they have been used as Guinea pigs.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here