Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

QPR tickets

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Just went to get an extra ticket for this game, and was surprised to see how few tickets were available. There were just two in my block, and hardly any in the WSU. The good news is that it looks like we might be heading for five consecutive virtual sell-outs.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I'll be surprised if Leeds is a sell out on Friday evening, but I might be wrong.

Come to that, was the Fulham game officially a sell out? They were certainly still selling tickets a couple of hours before kick off.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Covered the Fulham thing by craftily inserting the word virtual in there.
And surely an in-form Champions of Europe can only lead to a sell-out :shrug:

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Just went to get an extra ticket for this game, and was surprised to see how few tickets were available. There were just two in my block, and hardly any in the WSU. The good news is that it looks like we might be heading for five consecutive virtual sell-outs.

Agreed - I bought 4 tickets for this four weeks ago and had very limited options to get 4 together (in fact I ended up getting 3 in one row and a single in the row behind). Never experienced such a lack of availability previously in the Amex era.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
You can actually see the ticket touts circling around Brighton's current success like buzzards at the moment.

The sell outs re not actually 100% sell outs yet but I noticed tickets openly being sold approaching the ground against Aston Villa. So the touts are obviously hovering in anticipation of the matches which will ultimately become sell outs as we approach the business end of the season, if we are chasing promotion. A sign of the times I am afraid, get ready for the Amex to be surrounded by Liverpudlian open air ticket offices near the end of the season.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex

I went to buy an extra one yesterday in the WSU as there's normally a couple in the row in front of me free, but they were all gone. Less than 30 left in the WSU now.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here