Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Burton at Home ticket offer

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Club not expecting so many for this one ? STH 'friends for a tenner' offer (max 2 tickets each) on for this. Possibly our ONLY Saturday 3pm game left !

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
First time we've played against an Albion at the Amex.

I'm IN.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
have forwarded the email to all my chums who are local, may not be albion but have enjoyed a footy day at the amex in the past supporting the albion

pass it on......loads of people out there.......possible converts

May 27, 2014
Littlehampton
Club not expecting so many for this one ? STH 'friends for a tenner' offer (max 2 tickets each) on for this. Possibly our ONLY Saturday 3pm game left !
Definitely the lowest crowd of all games left. Hardly going to be a big away end. One of the season ticket benefits is this offer twice a season so makes sense to do it here

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
Great idea but you can only have the extra tickets in one of the corners. No use to me if I want my £10 mates to sit with me in the WSU.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
The Albion derby. The return of Clough. Should be a sell out.

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1

Nice one. Two in the North bought -cheers

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Great idea but you can only have the extra tickets in one of the corners. No use to me if I want my £10 mates to sit with me in the WSU.

If you go online and check out the availabillity in WSU the offer also applies to the "wings" of WSU. I've just bought 3 tickets (via 2 season tickets) in WSU A block £10 each. Not advertised as being available up there but there are still quite a few available at the offer price. Very good value, hopefully it will be another big crowd.

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
If you go online and check out the availabillity in WSU the offer also applies to the "wings" of WSU. I've just bought 3 tickets (via 2 season tickets) in WSU A block £10 each. Not advertised as being available up there but there are still quite a few available at the offer price. Very good value, hopefully it will be another big crowd.

Top shout just found the seat directly in front of me up for grabs.

CP 0 3 BHA

Nov 28, 2003
Northants

Thanks for that - just bought the two seats directly behind me - was expecting to have to move to take advantage of the offer but nothing beats the WSU on a cold winters day!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here