Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

O/T: Has anyone seen the giant Galaxy bars in Tesco?

0 Not allowed!
    I was in my local Tesco Express a few days ago and saw a giant bar of Galaxy (well, 3 x 390g bars in one long pack) but was on my way out so it wasn't practical to get one. I've since been back and they're out of stock and unsure when/if they'll get more. I've checked three other Tesco's since and can't find it anywhere and it's not available online either. Has anyone seen them anywhere else?

My better half has a fondness for Galaxy chocolate and wanted to get it for her for Christmas as a novelty gift.
    Took me years to realise that I spent my youth standing next to Steve Foster every week watching Sunday league football. Oops!

• North Stand Chat

advertising

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Normski1989 View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      I was in my local Tesco Express a few days ago and saw a giant bar of Galaxy (well, 3 x 390g bars in one long pack) but was on my way out so it wasn't practical to get one. I've since been back and they're out of stock and unsure when/if they'll get more. I've checked three other Tesco's since and can't find it anywhere and it's not available online either. Has anyone seen them anywhere else?

My better half has a fondness for Galaxy chocolate and wanted to get it for her for Christmas as a novelty gift.
      I'm off to my local Tesco at Holmbush - I'll report back later.
      Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
      Gator Goose Collison? Is that some American cousin of mine I don't know about?
      Panic! At The Amex Tom Hark, Preston Park's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      If all else fails...

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Galaxy-Gian.../dp/B017UEEV30

(tho imagine it might be more of a giant FLAKE by the time it got delivered)
      Buy The Ticket,Take The Ride - Hunter S. Thompson
      aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch Westdene Seagull's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      There were loads at Holmbush last night
      BAN Village Idiots
      The devil whispered in my ear : "You're not strong enough to withstand the storm."
      I whispered in the devils ear : " I am the storm."

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Tom Hark, Preston Park View Post
      I'm pretty sure it was about £6-7 in Tesco... not sure she's worth spending £12.99 on, haha.
      Took me years to realise that I spent my youth standing next to Steve Foster every week watching Sunday league football. Oops!
      CTRL+W to change this tomfitz12's Avatar

0 Not allowed!

I work there, I'm next in on thursday and will check out the back; if we have one I'll let you know.

I work at the Hove church road one.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by tomfitz12 View Post
      I work there, I'm next in on thursday and will check out the back; if we have one I'll let you know.

I work at the Hove church road one.
      Thank you. I checked there yesterday and asked someone to check, but they 'checked' very quickly. I work on Blatchington Road, so I'm ideally located to pop by if you have one.

0 Not allowed!

Didn't see the offer you mention at Holmbush.

However there were six bars @720gm for £6
      Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
      Gator Goose Collison? Is that some American cousin of mine I don't know about?
      CTRL+W to change this tomfitz12's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      Thank you. I checked there yesterday and asked someone to check, but they 'checked' very quickly. I work on Blatchington Road, so I'm ideally located to pop by if you have one.
      Ah yeh, it's rare people do actually check when they go out the back but i'll have a proper look for you.

0 Not allowed!
      £8 at tesco express next to hove station.