Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

O/T: Has anyone seen the giant Galaxy bars in Tesco?

Normski1989

Apr 15, 2015
Hove
I was in my local Tesco Express a few days ago and saw a giant bar of Galaxy (well, 3 x 390g bars in one long pack) but was on my way out so it wasn't practical to get one. I've since been back and they're out of stock and unsure when/if they'll get more. I've checked three other Tesco's since and can't find it anywhere and it's not available online either. Has anyone seen them anywhere else?

My better half has a fondness for Galaxy chocolate and wanted to get it for her for Christmas as a novelty gift.

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
I was in my local Tesco Express a few days ago and saw a giant bar of Galaxy (well, 3 x 390g bars in one long pack) but was on my way out so it wasn't practical to get one. I've since been back and they're out of stock and unsure when/if they'll get more. I've checked three other Tesco's since and can't find it anywhere and it's not available online either. Has anyone seen them anywhere else?

My better half has a fondness for Galaxy chocolate and wanted to get it for her for Christmas as a novelty gift.

I'm off to my local Tesco at Holmbush - I'll report back later.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
There were loads at Holmbush last night

tomfitz12

CTRL+W to change this
Nov 25, 2012
southwick

I work there, I'm next in on thursday and will check out the back; if we have one I'll let you know.

I work at the Hove church road one.

Normski1989

Apr 15, 2015
Hove
I work there, I'm next in on thursday and will check out the back; if we have one I'll let you know.

I work at the Hove church road one.

Thank you. I checked there yesterday and asked someone to check, but they 'checked' very quickly. I work on Blatchington Road, so I'm ideally located to pop by if you have one.

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick

Didn't see the offer you mention at Holmbush.

However there were six bars @720gm for £6

tomfitz12

CTRL+W to change this
Nov 25, 2012
southwick
Thank you. I checked there yesterday and asked someone to check, but they 'checked' very quickly. I work on Blatchington Road, so I'm ideally located to pop by if you have one.

Ah yeh, it's rare people do actually check when they go out the back but i'll have a proper look for you.

Smirko

Aug 19, 2011
Brighton
Whoever sources this for him will be Hero's and i'm sure there will be plenty of celebrations and he will love you to the milky way and back...

Normski1989

Apr 15, 2015
Hove

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here