Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hunmeier broken arm

Seaford by the sea

Sep 29, 2008
seaford
Has it been confirmed hunmeier has broken his arm in training? Spoke to him at the signing session at the kids party, had his arm in a sling, shame he won't get a run out in the cup. Given its January I guess it might heal by then.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Has it been confirmed hunmeier has broken his arm in training? Spoke to him at the signing session at the kids party, had his arm in a sling, shame he won't get a run out in the cup. Given its January I guess it might heal by then.

Was it his Hun-ny bone?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
The current version of Will Hoskins

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
It's funny how the general feeling towards a player who's broken his arm is "oh what bad luck" but when they pull muscles in their legs and struggle with knee/ankle injuries their "sick notes"

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ

Hove / Παρος
Apr 7, 2006
Hove / Παρος
It's funny how the general feeling towards a player who's broken his arm is "oh what bad luck" but when they pull muscles in their legs and struggle with knee/ankle injuries their "sick notes"

It's because knee/ankle injuries and a tendency to easily strain/pull muscles are often chronic problems that are purely down to "genetics" and often reoccur. It is unlikely (and would be pretty bad luck) to break your arms repeatedly.

mothy

Dec 30, 2012

A bit like the difference between people with cancer or leukemia v mental health issues..

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
when they pull muscles in their legs and struggle with knee/ankle injuries their "sick notes"

Hopefully the doctor had vays of making him walk.

sdmartin1

Sep 23, 2008

That's logical though isn't it? As far as I'm aware it's very rare to have reoccurring bones breaking, where as pulled muscles (for example) can have a tendency to reoccur a lot, especially in the case of professional footballers.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Hopefully the doctor had vays of making him walk.

73695687.jpg

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
There's a shoulder of Lahm gag in here somewhere but I'm struggling to find it