Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Goldstone Years - Theatre Royal February

LANGDON SEAGULL

Dec 9, 2004
Langdon Hills
Anyone else had problems getting tickets for this? Both the club and the Argus announced they would go on sale today, but when phoning the theatre they know nothing about it??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LANGDON SEAGULL

Dec 9, 2004
Langdon Hills

spoonie

Apr 19, 2011
Not many tickets left at all on the website surprised there hasn't been more coverage of this?

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
Book ours last night - up in the gallery in the singing section :)

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
They've only just gone on sale. Like, yesterday.

Yes, but it's been in the pipeline for a while now, and there has been a fair bit of publicity on it recently. Surprised some people don't seem to know about it.

I got lucky, booked a coach seat & the theatre ticket through North West Sussex Seagulls, as a job lot.

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
Be warned - just found out - that tickets are much cheaper if you buy them in person in the box office rather than online.
How are they allowed to get away with that? I bought 8 yesterday £36 each plus £2 booking fee. I would happily of gone to the venue

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Be warned - just found out - that tickets are much cheaper if you buy them in person in the box office rather than online.

Always the case. ATG suffer from the "handling fee" syndrome
I went down there this morning and was told there are very few unrestricted view in Stalls or Royal Circle left. Grabbed three
It's going to be sold out very soon. Don't hang about.

And when you go to the event in February you'll hear yourself saying how cheap beers are up the Amex when you're asked for £6 for a bottle of Doom Bar.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here