Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jack Butland Stoke City.

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
Was due to play for Stoke u23 on Friday but was a late withdrawl due to his continuing ankle injury,been on going now for eight months plus and City boss Mark Hughes is expressing genuine concern as to Butland,s injury.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Was due to play for Stoke u23 on Friday but was a late withdrawl due to his continuing ankle injury,been on going now for eight months plus and City boss Mark Hughes is expressing genuine concern as to Butland,s injury.

Perhaps we could arrange a minutes applause after 1 minute on Friday?

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
What exactly is the point of this thread ?

MJsGhost

Remembers
NSC Patreon
Jun 26, 2009
East
What exactly is the point of this thread ?

I, for one, as a massive Jack Butland fan am VERY PLEASED to have been helpfully informed of this update to his situation.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Well done OP.

Now we can put all the REAMS of Jack Butland drivel that pollute this board so often into one neat thread. :thumbsup:

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I guess this means he won't be allowed out to play after school tomorrow.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
:shrug:

I've said it before in relation to the OP: You do start some bloody ODD threads.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
That's a shame, I was hoping we'd SING Jack BURTLAND when we get to the PREMIERSHIP.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Thanks for letting me know. I'll be able to make a banner in time for Friday's match. We all need to stay strong for Jack

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

I thought this was because Albion U23 were playing them soon, but that's already happened.

Screenshot_2016-12-05-16-50-35.png

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
Seeing as the OP lives in Leek, a mere 10 miles away from Stoke I can understand his interest, but the posting of it on this forum is rather puzzling. I thought perhaps it might be relevant to us because we had a fixture coming up against them until I remembered they were in the Premiership

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
The op clearly has the inside scoop on us being drawn away to Stoke in an hour and a halfs time and has decided to keep us posted on potential team news. I for one am grateful for this information

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
Keep going. To all my critic,s (and i love you all) As you now Butland is a fair Keeper is that not a conern to you ?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here