Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jordan Rhodes - we are 'interested'

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
According to Derby Telegraph / Daily Mail

Derby County are one of five Championship clubs monitoring Jordan Rhodes' situation at Middlesbrough, according to a report.

The Daily Mail says the Rams, Aston Villa, Sheffield Wednesday, Norwich City and Brighton are interested in the 26-year-old striker should he become available in January.

Hull City, Burnley and Celtic are also being linked with the former Blackburn Rovers' frontman.

Middlesbrough boss Aitor Karanka has confirmed Rhodes can leave Middlesbrough if the player wishes although Karanka insists he knows nothing about reported interest in Rhodes from other clubs.

http://m.derbytelegraph.co.uk/trans...this-striker/story-29957856-detail/story.html

Arthritic Toe

Nov 25, 2005
Swindon
He hardly justified the circa 10M Middlesborough paid for him last season. His arrival seemed to spark discord in the camp and he only got a few, albeit important goals. I would argue they'd have finished above us with a higher margin had they not bought him.

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
quality player...It`s all about how he fits with us...worth a punt if we can afford him IMO

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
He hardly justified the circa 10M Middlesborough paid for him last season. His arrival seemed to spark discord in the camp and he only got a few, albeit important goals. I would argue they'd have finished above us with a higher margin had they not bought him.

Chairman bought him , Krankie didn't want him so no wonder he hasn't settled there but he got the goals like at Bolton that got them up

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Wasn't he recently seen at a Sheffield Wednesday:laugh: game, the seem to believe he is on his way there.

I think his dad or his uncle is on the coaching staff or something....They are gushing over their chairman stating he is gonna get them to the Premier league no matter what it takes etc etc....

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
I could run my two man plumbing firm 24hrs a day call out for 42 years :ohmy:

Play 22 years Sunday League and only win most well behaved team (1978ish)

And I would still be be better than pot hole roads :moo:

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Half recall seeing that he has a relative on the Wednesday staff?
Can't see we would be after him when we have Murray as I can't see them playing together.
It's a Baldock upgrade that we need most

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
It's a no from me (If i were to fund it, so basically my opinion counts for shit...just like everyone else's on here!)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here