Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pubs with Sky in the Camden/Chalk Farm area.

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
Going to see the Super Furries on Friday at the Roundhouse, so being a bad fan and missing the 'THE' Leeds game.

Anyone know of any half decent boozers in that area that have Sky?

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Going to see the Super Furries on Friday at the Roundhouse, so being a bad fan and missing the 'THE' Leeds game.

Anyone know of any half decent boozers in that area that have Sky?

Don't go to Camden expecting to watch it on a Friday evening. I tried to watch match v Brentford last year there and even the ones which have sky don't have it on Friday nights

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Don't go to Camden expecting to watch it on a Friday evening. I tried to watch match v Brentford last year there and even the ones which have sky don't have it on Friday nights

quinns kentish town road, just a short cut through from Roundhouse about 5min walk has loads of tvs showing the football, they will put it on for you if you ask.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
That does sound ideal. Is the cut through the park on Hawley Road?

That is it right on the corner can't miss it, easy mix of people in there and great selection of German and Belgian Beers.

The landlords and their sons can be funny and rude at the same time, great entertainment sometimes when dickheads come in, they don't put up with any shit...

I once saw them chuck Adam Ant out when he was on a bender, someone pointed out they had just chucked "Adam Ant" out on his ear and the old lady said I don't care if hes "Adam West, if your a dickhead your not drinking here"....

You know who Adam West is right, it fits for her age.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here