Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Planet Earth II ***Official Match Thread*** Episode 5 - Grasslands

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Ah yes, something huge keeps effortlessly snapping off the scaffold poles we're using and eating the cameras in the night. Would you mind sitting in a flimsy grass hut for 5 days to take some film of it instead ? Good man.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Ah yes, something huge keeps effortlessly snapping off the scaffold poles we're using and eating the cameras in the night. Would you mind sitting in a flimsy grass hut for 5 days to take some film of it instead ? Good man.

It was only a Bull Elephant, grow a pair...:lolol:

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
The elephant who destroyed the camera and scaffolding pole looked as though he knew exactly what he was doing; in a very 'you ba***rd humans' type of way.....with thoughtful intent.
'Planet of the Dumbos' anyone?

TNBA

TTF

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
Loved the ostriches strutting along, each with one bird on their back. That cerval diving head first in to the snow was funny. Not funny for the little furry creature he somehow managed to track and catch, even though it was invisible under the snow. Amazing.

highflyer

Jan 21, 2016
The field full of widow birds jumping up and down to attract the ladies to their pad was great. Seemed like a huge amount of effort for a three second roll in the hay though

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
As brilliant as the series is, the drama aspect is beginning to grate on me a bit.

It's a bit annoying having to be ready with the volume control every programme. David Attenborough's voice is too low in the mix and so I have to turn it up, only to have to quickly turn things down again when music or action kicks in at full blast. I think I understand why they do this, it's because they want dramatic effect I suppose. But I wish they'd tone it down a bit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here