Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A little highlight from yesterday's game

Foul Play Rocks

Feb 23, 2013
The petite blonde copper with the nice bum. I wonder if she gets to take the camera home as well as the uniform? IMG_2765.JPG

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
She made her way up the stand to film a man having an argument with a steward in the last few minutes. Seemed a case of camera in man's face first sensible policing second.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Love the contributions to this thread,like driving past a police car on the duel carriage way at 65mph,whilst having done previously 90mph for the last 5 miles.................that's not me btw,more interested in saving fuel.

origigull

Jun 29, 2009
Love the contributions to this thread,like driving past a police car on the duel carriage way at 65mph,whilst having done previously 90mph for the last 5 miles.................that's not me btw,more interested in saving fuel.
So what's wrong with going 70 mph past a police car on dual carriageway. As long as you are doing the speed limit its ok. \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
So what's wrong with going 70 mph past a police car on dual carriageway. As long as you are doing the speed limit its ok. \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Try it,went up past a Police car on the A27 many years ago,opposite Mill Hill West bound and got a 3 second burst of the blue lights for doing just that....he was doing 68mph according to my speedo..

origigull

Jun 29, 2009
Try it,went up past a Police car on the A27 many years ago,opposite Mill Hill West bound and got a 3 second burst of the blue lights for doing just that....he was doing 68mph according to my speedo..
Why is it that anybody who sees a police car in front of their car will not overtake even if the police car is going less than speed limit?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Why is it that anybody who sees a police car in front of their car will not overtake even if the police car is going less than speed limit?

I will,and attempt it but it seems above 68mph is off limits :lolol:

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
Is she with Sussex or the Welsh? There is one regularly at The Amex that ticks the boxes referred to by the op.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
You are weird.

Not really. I am a free minded, non violent, old Brighton supporter, who was not drunk yesterday at 4.30pm. My friend and I were filmed with the camera literally in our faces for 10 minutes. Our response was to take photos of her. The atmosphere was all jolly and non confrontational half way up the stand. Tit for tat, if I'm allowed to say that. :smile:

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here