Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leeds v Villa

larus

Draw would be a good result, but it's all very tight from 4th to 15th (could even go lower that that I guess). Only 6 points separating them all, and even then, another 3 points to Burton in 19th.

The only real gaps are Rotherham being cut adrift, then us and Newcastle.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
No a Leeds win

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Surely it's illegal to wear Google Glass on the pitch.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
I always like draws in matches not involving us as both sides drop 2 points.

I agree if both teams are there or thereabouts but I'd prefer a no hope, bottom of the table team taking three points off a promotion rival.

OvingdeanSeagull

Jul 8, 2012
Ovingdean
Definitely want a Leeds win here. Villa seem like the only side capable of challenging us for a top 2 spot right now. Would be great for that threat to be killed off.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Definitely want a Leeds win here. Villa seem like the only side capable of challenging us for a top 2 spot right now. Would be great for that threat to be killed off.

Don't write off Derby

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley

Derby are our biggest threat

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Fair point. Either way, I don't see Leeds as a threat so them winning this one would be perfect.

I can see Leeds as a threat, especially if they win this. When are we playing them again?

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Oh well. Usual commentary bollocks from Five Live about how outrageous it is that these two giants aren't playing in the Premier League. Maybe they should both get a bye on promotion and we'll settle for our rightful place in the play offs.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Post match analysis: Massive. MASSIVE! MASSIVE!!

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Fair point. Either way, I don't see Leeds as a threat so them winning this one would be perfect.

Madness.

Leeds and Derby are our biggest threat. Shortly followed by villa and Fulham.

Now Leeds will go four behind us when they beat us on Friday!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patreon
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
The Monkster must be looking at Swansea's results and laughing his bollocks off the way they treated him and their position now. Top manager who knows his stuff.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here