Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pocognoli

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Hope he grabs his chance with both hands against Leeds as Bong has been distinctly average for several games now, he is fierce competition for Bong and has been a bit unlucky with his lack of game time since joining us on loan imo.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Hope he grabs his chance with both hands against Leeds as Bong has been distinctly average for several games now, he is fierce competition for Bong and has been a bit unlucky with his lack of game time since joining us on loan imo.

Part right in hope he grabs his chance the rest is bollocks.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Part right in hope he grabs his chance the rest is bollocks.

I'm glad you think the rest is bollocks, would have been very worrying if you'd agreed with me given you thought he was suspended for the Blackburn game...

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
The defence has been a terrific unit so no one deserves to be dropped, Bong has been inconsistent at times for sure.

Would I rather have Bong playing than Pocognoli, ofcourse I would

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
He's a very good player who could be easily playing in the Premiership. Great going forward and very aggressive

Thank you. I was hoping for some detail like great defending or crossing. It was a genuine question.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I'm glad you think the rest is bollocks, would have been very worrying if you'd agreed with me given you thought he was suspended for the Blackburn game...

I made a mistake with the days which I readily admitted but you being perfect wouldnt accept that and for what it is worth Bong has been one of a very good defence virtually every game.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Having just watched Aluko piss past the Reading defence to smash a lovely goal into the bottom corner, it's tough to work out what more posters expected of Bong, v Villa.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
What - a strange statement. Bong all the time.

But not against Leeds, eh?

Besides, if Pocognoli comes in and plays so brilliantly that he has to keep his place and keep Bong out of the team, that can only be a positive, can't it? It would mean we'd got an even better left back than the one we've had up until now.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Bong is a good Championship left back. Pocognoli at his best is a decent Premier League left back. I look forward to seeing him on Friday night.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
This is Poco's big chance. If he plays well in a victorious night at the Amex, the starting berth is his. Murphy has worked his way into the team - Poco can too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here