Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Louis Moult

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patreon
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Two great goals against Celtic already this lunchtime for Motherwell. He's progressed amazingly since leaving Nuneaton 18 months ago.

Would he be a realistic January transfer target? I think he'd do very well in the Championship for a decent side.

SeagullofMalaysia

Jan 29, 2016
Somewhere in north Malaysia
Two great goals against Celtic already this lunchtime for Motherwell. He's progressed amazingly since leaving Nuneaton 18 months ago.

Would he be a realistic January transfer target? I think he'd do very well in the Championship for a decent side.

Didn't he leave Wrexham, instead of Nuneaton? Will do well in League 1, but I'm not sure for the Championship

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patreon
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Didn't he leave Wrexham, instead of Nuneaton?

Spot on. He left Nuneaton for Wrexham for one season before moving up to Scotland. Still young so plenty of time for more improvement. Eight league goals now this season for Motherwell.

Edit: Motherwell 2-1 Celtic (McGregor 48').

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

He hasn't previously played for or against the Albion, so it's a no from me.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
This seems to have replaced your PED obsession as your go-to theme.
I shouldn't let the banality get to me, but there's something Pavlovian in posts like "what about David Nugent", that make me even more boring than those that get on my tits.

You're right, I really must stop.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015

Probably not. He's OK but no world beater. He is not at the level Brighton are currently at I don't think. I go to 2 or 3 Motherwell matches every season and watch them every time they are on TV obviously - If Brighton are looking to improve I wouldn't see Louis as the way forward but that's just my assessment of the lad.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patreon
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Signed a pre-contract for Preston North End this coming January 2018.

About his level - play-off chasing Championship side.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Signed a pre-contract for Preston North End this coming January 2018.

About his level - play-off chasing Championship side.

He’ll be a real handful in the Championship, PNE fans are in for a treat. Probably means their star striker Jordan Hugill is on his way, PNE won’t enterta buds of less than £10m could be an option for us? Although with Pat Bamford desperately unhappy at Middlesbrough and desperate to return to the EPL could be available for £6/7m??

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
He’ll be a real handful in the Championship, PNE fans are in for a treat. Probably means their star striker Jordan Hugill is on his way, PNE won’t enterta buds of less than £10m could be an option for us? Although with Pat Bamford desperately unhappy at Middlesbrough and desperate to return to the EPL could be available for £6/7m??

Err... I hope you're on a fishing expedition, because the club should be setting their sights on much more promising and talented players than both Hugill and Bamford if the ambition is to play in the Premir League for more than one season.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here