Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Championship Odds Tracker

Mtoto

Sep 28, 2003
Now 50-1 bar two according to Oddschecker, but most firms are win only. Sportingbet theoretically go 1/5 odds 1,2,3 but you'll struggle to get more than 50p on. Paddy Power also doing e/w - but it's 1/6 the odds, and only two places.

Mtoto

Sep 28, 2003
More interested in promotion prices personally:

Newcastle 1-14
Albion 4-9
Norwich 100-30
Villa 4-1
Sheff W 4-1
Derby 5-1
Reading 6-1
Leeds 10-1
11-1 bar

I'm pretty sure (because I'm anorak-ey enough to check all the time) that we'd never been odds-on to get promoted until about three weeks ago. Even at the tail end of last season, I don't think we ever got shorter than about 11-10.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005

Newcastle 1-14
Albion 4-9
Norwich 100-30
Villa 4-1
Sheff W 4-1
Derby 5-1
Reading 6-1
Leeds 10-1
11-1 bar

I'm pretty sure (because I'm anorak-ey enough to check all the time) that we'd never been odds-on to get promoted until about three weeks ago. Even at the tail end of last season, I don't think we ever got shorter than about 11-10.
We were odds on at stages during the final weeks of last season

If you ignore Reading (which seems a fairly reasonable thing to do) we are currently 8 POINTS CLEAR in an automatic promotion slot.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
We were odds on at stages during the final weeks of last season

If you ignore Reading (which seems a fairly reasonable thing to do) we are currently 8 POINTS CLEAR in an automatic promotion slot.

No we wasn't. Not for top 2

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
We were "odds on for promotion" towards the end of last season...

Sorry but you are wrong. I followed the odds and it Was Boro and Burnley who were odds on for autos. [MENTION=1078]Mtoto[/MENTION] is right

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Sorry but you are wrong. I followed the odds and it Was Boro and Burnley who were odds on for autos. [MENTION=1078]Mtoto[/MENTION] is right
We were "odds on for promotion" towards the end of last season.

"Top 2" is a completely different bet and Mtoto should have worded his post better.

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Derby seem a good price.
Saying that, they've got a lot of tough fixtures coming up

Mtoto

Sep 28, 2003
We were "odds on for promotion" towards the end of last season.

"Top 2" is a completely different bet and Mtoto should have worded his post better.
I know, and I'm still not sure that we were ever odds-on. Individual bookies certainly had us odds-on, but the price that matters is the best one in the village.

I might be wrong, not the first time or the last if so, but I don't think the combined chance of top two finish or winning the playoffs ever quite reached 50.1pc.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England

Newcastle 1-14
Albion 4-9
Norwich 100-30
Villa 4-1
Sheff W 4-1
Derby 5-1
Reading 6-1
Leeds 10-1
11-1 bar

Well you do know your betting, surely Newcastle odds is ridiculous at that price? Worth a lay? I cant anyway but at this time of the season to be so cast on is ridiculous ?

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Dont have to, but did you place much? Again surprised are offereing cashouts this side of xmas

Nah, I'm not a serious gambler, just play around for a bit of added interest with a weekly permed acca and a few punts on our games so only got £25 on it. No cash out there at the moment, will probably reappear on Monday - it was about £90 before this weekend's games.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Skybet have nearly 50 end of season markets open, the ones that don't feature the Albion are more telling than those that do.

- We're not getting relegated.
- Sky Bet Championship Winner Without Newcastle & Brighton :thumbsup:
- Sky Bet Championship Top 6 Finish - Top 6 Finish Brighton 1/16
- Sky Bet Championship Top Half Finish - No odds.
- Sky Bet Championship Bottom Half Finish - 66/1

Then there's a whole slew of 'xxx to finish higher than ?' markets, the Albion don't appear in any of those.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here