Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion doing 'Free International Shipping'

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Now I realise that there are terms and conditions, but is this not a bit cynical?

I can send items from the Albion shop to St. Kitts, South Africa, The Maldives and Afghanistan for free today, and a hundred other countries. But Australia or New Zealand? Nah. From commercial experience I KNOW that sending stuff to Kyrgyzstan is ridiculously fxxkin expensive but our club will even send to there for free. Sydney, Melbourne, Auckland? Nah.

Maybe it looks great to offer free shipping when you know that very few parcels will be sent to the Ivory Coast, or Belize, but it looks very cynical not to offer it to where Albion fans may actually be based.Over to you Mr Barber........

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
If Palace did such an offer we would all be buying a key ring, pen or such like for our cousins in Kyrgystan.

Now I realise that there are terms and conditions, but is this not a bit cynical?

I can send items from the Albion shop to St. Kitts, South Africa, The Maldives and Afghanistan for free today, and a hundred other countries. But Australia or New Zealand? Nah. From commercial experience I KNOW that sending stuff to Kyrgyzstan is ridiculously fxxkin expensive but our club will even send to there for free. Sydney, Melbourne, Auckland? Nah.

Maybe it looks great to offer free shipping when you know that very few parcels will be sent to the Ivory Coast, or Belize, but it looks very cynical not to offer it to where Albion fans may actually be based.Over to you Mr Barber........

I can send a pair of Albion crotchless knickers to Ivory Coast for nowt,three tickets for Fulham away,£1 each...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here