Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mariano. 23yr striker Real Madrid

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
Apparently It is rumoured we are showing interest. Got a lot of goals for Real Madrid B but we know that doesn't always mean will cut it in the championship. Maybe worth a look at though ?

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
Apparently It is rumoured we are showing interest. Got a lot of goals for Real Madrid B but we know that doesn't always mean will cut it in the championship. Maybe worth a look at though ?

Are you INSANE?

Any player from the famed Real Madrid junior teams, would be our best player, and would absolutely SMASH the league.

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
Wanted by Malaga, Deportivo, Valencia, Sevilla, Leganes and Alaves. No chance for us.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1

Oh my days. I went to the Real game on Weds night and he scored a hattrick. He was absolute quality. Strong, direct, great finishes and FAST AS. Believe me, if there is any truth in this we have got ourselves gem. I will keep an eye on news at this end.

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
Oh my days. I went to the Real game on Weds night and he scored a hattrick. He was absolute quality. Strong, direct, great finishes and FAST AS. Believe me, if there is any truth in this we have got ourselves gem. I will keep an eye on news at this end.

Was ENZO any good, or is it all about the name?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here